The first ART parties in Tallinn

Everyone has an opportunity to be an artist at least for a few hours
Check parties schedule

25th of September - Resin Art - abstract paintings with epoxy resin

Flash Art parties

Everyone will make it
You don't need any previous experience! Our Artists will guide you step-by-step to create your first masterpiece.
Art pack for creativity
Just show up ready for fun and we’ll cover the rest, from the art supplies to the glass of wine in the best restaurants of Tallinn.
Friendly atmosphere
Come with friends or make new ones! We create an inspiring environment and a community of like-minded people.

Our next parties

Red Poppies

Red Poppies

Red poppies opening up their faces to the morning sun and greeting the day.

They are delicate but strong and quiet but bright, bold. We love poppies

This will be acrylic on 40 x 50 canvas.

Painting will going out with a nice flourish of colour and strength and positivity. We will have had a lot of fun painting poppies.

22 October, 18:00
4 / 20
English
45€
Vaigu Kunsti töötuba

Vaigu Kunsti töötuba

Vaigukunst on sõltuvust tekitav vorm vedelikukunstis, milles kasutatakse epoksüvaiku, mis on segatud erinevat värvi pigmenditüüpidega, mis loovad erinevat toimet. Üks vaigu apellatsioonidest on see, et sellel on oma meel ja natuke juhiseid pakkudes ei peta see kunagi.

Selles töötoas juhendame teid pigmentide valimise, vaigu segamise, ettevaatusabinõude ja erinevate tehnikate väljatöötamise protsessis, et luua oma isiklik 45 cm pikkune ümar kunstiteos.

30 September, 18:00
6 / 12
50€
Moodne maastik

Moodne maastik

Saate maalida isikliku meistriteose meie kunstniku abiga.

See on lihtne ja lõbus!

25 October, 17:00
0 / 20
45€

Сузьте ваши результаты

Время
Категория события

This is how we do it

What people say

FLASH ART party
- creativity and positive emotions
FLash art party review
"I had a great time"
Zhanna and Kate about the party
"This is rest, fun, funny, in a game form"
Аlyona about the party
"It is useful for everyone ... to take a break from an accelerated life, to plunge into creativity, to fall into childhood"
Ksenia about the party
"Nice ... Good reboot and relax"
Ksenia about the party
"The ability to get something spiritual and material"
Julia about the party
"This is truly ... Sincere emotions, finding yourself and something more than a daily routine"
Inna about the party
"Atmosphere of relaxation, buzz, drive, fun"
Alesya about the party
"Such an enormous experience received, aesthetic pleasure ..."

FAQ's

What do I need to bring?
Just yourself. We provide the canvas, easel, brushes, paint, apron, and a glass of wine. Of course, you can switch to a cup of tea or coffee. From the party, you will get your awesome painting and a great mood.
What if I have no painting skills?
No previous experience is needed. Believe us, you will succeed, even if you have never held a brush in your hands. Our artists will guide you through every step and will ensure you complete your masterpiece.
What if I've booked a place but can't make it ?
You can cancel your reservation with a full refund in 3 days. You can also transfer participation 24 hours before the start.
Do you have discounts for bigger groups?
It is more profitable with friends: two together 5%, three together 10%, a company from 4 people 15%.

Give emotions

Gift card
FlashArt gift card is a unique gift for someone special in your life!

The card recipient can choose:
to attend a party on a suitable date from our schedule
to get a video workshop from our library.

Get an electronic gift card online or as a postcard at a party.
ART party on your taste
We make unforgettable parties for any occasion:

- Corporate and team-building events
- Birthday and Bachelorette parties
- Kids and family fun events

Let's create a thematic experience for your special event!

Let's be friends!

Follow us on social networks
Subscribe to our news!
With a brush in one hand and a glass of wine in another, create your masterpiece in the best restaurants of Tallinn!
Get 5% discount
Subscribe to our news and be the first to know about new parties.
Thank you!
We will send you only good news.
Submit your application
ART-вечеринка для любой компании
Application sent
We will reply to you as soon as possible.